Mining in Australia needs to work smarter, faster and better
With high cost of labour and capital, and falling commodity prices, Australia’s mining and resource companies need to work smarter, faster and better.
The mining and resources industry is seeing innovation shift away from mining companies, and towards technology suppliers. The companies that are embracing technological innovation are reaping the rewards, focusing on automation to drive down costs and increase efficiency.
Our resources and mining expertise spans:
- Mining equipment and processes including down hole drilling equipment, fluid motors, heavy haul rail and road transport;
- core orientation;
- LNG production;
- topsides and subsea oil and gas equipment and infrastructure;
- automated mining systems;
- clean energy technology including solar and wind technology;
- mechanical engineering;
- electronic engineering;
- minerals processing;
- materials science and metallurgy; and
- water and waste treatment