Wednesday, 29 November 2017
6pm - 8pm
Level 29, Northpoint
100 Miller St
North Sydney, 2060
You've heard of Israel's tech-innovation success, but have you gone to see it first-hand? Is your company considering exploring opportunities there? Are you an investor, looking for an Israel exposure?
Griffith Hack is hosting a North Sydney Innovation Network event with Omri Wislizki, manager of the Australian government's landing pad for start-ups in Tel Aviv.
Omri helps visiting Australian entrepreneurs and other stakeholders from the Australian innovation ecosystem in Israel with:
- Guidance on identifying and targeting customers;
- Advice on how to access angel investors, venture capital and other potential sources of investment in Israel;
- Introductions to local government agencies offering support programs for new businesses and startups;
- Advice on how to leverage networks in the Israeli market to meet with peers, decision makers and influencers;
- Referrals to local professional services and advisory firms;
- Advice on how to negotiate the local business culture;
- Connections to the multinational corporations' Israeli R&D and innovation departments; and
- Tap into the global startup ecosystem.
This free event is an opportunity to chat to Omri and tap into the global innovation of Tel-Aviv, the heart of “Silicon Wadi.”
For more information or to attend click here.