Legal Advice Privilege - 23rd October, Melbourne
Tuesday, 23 October 2018
12.15pm - 1.30pm
161 Collins St
IP expert lawyers Gavin Adkins and Andrew Goatcher will focus on practical issues in relation to avoiding loss or waiver of privilege in legal advice.
Discussion topics will include:
- An overview of legal privilege and suggestions for how to explain it to non-lawyers
- Communicating legal advice to the business
- Dealing with internal investigations
- Sharing legal advice with third parties
- Working with patent attorneys
Who should attend?
In-house counsel and IP Managers. Please also feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues who might be interested in attending.
To register to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation and dietary requirements.