The Elephant and the Unicorn - From IP to commercialisation
Wednesday, 18 April 2018
161 Collins St
Griffith Hack Principal and patent attorney Nick Hunter and Richard Milne, the Director of Commercialisation at Victorian innovation centre INNOVIC, will present a free practical seminar focusing on innovative business ideas, intellectual property and commercialisation.
The seminar will feature topics including:
- IP - what is it and how does it work?
- The value of IP to your business
- Clarifying the IP myths
- How to avoid legal IP problems
- IP strategies for success
- Unicorns or zebras?
- The idea evaluation process
- Understanding the market
- Commercialisation pathways
- Case studies and business model
For more information and to book to attend, please click here.