Legalwise Seminars - Intellectual Property Symposium
Wednesday, 20 March 2019
9am - 5.15pm
Mercure Hotel Brisbane
Level 2, 85-87 North Quay
Special Counsel Peer Watterson will be presenting at the Intellectual Property Symposium in Brisbane presented by Legalwise Seminars.
In Peer's presentation 'Calming the Waters of the Patent Software Maelstrom: Australia, Europe and the US' he will discuss:
- What computer-related inventions can be protected in Australia and abroad?
- Brief history of the Australian approach
- Why do the US and European approaches matter?
- Where are we going to now?
- Some practical tips for identifying and protecting computer-related inventions
For more information and to register to attend, click here.