The Innovation Patent – is the end in sight? - 4th April, Brisbane
Thursday, 4 April 2019
300 Queen St
The Australian innovation patent system has been proposed to be phased out. How will it effect current and future patent owners?
Join Dr Justin Sweetman, our Brisbane office Senior Associate and Patent Attorney to discuss:
- What is an innovation patent?
- Issues that have arisen with the innovation patent
- Proposed phase out of the innovation patent
- Arguments for and against keeping the innovation patent system
- Where to from here for innovation patents?
Briefing: 8am - 9am
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, marketing personnel, licensing executives, brand managers, innovation managers, contract managers, IP managers, app developers, start-up entrepreneurs and inventors.
To RSVP, please email your details to: email@example.com.