7th Annual Intellectual Property Law Review
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
9:00am - 5:15pm
Level 2, 85-87 North Quay
Brisbane , 4000
In his presentation, 'Blockchain, AI and the Impact on Patents', Peer will be discussing:
- Can blockchains be patented?
- Where are we with AI? Are they about to take over the world?
- Can you patent your AI?
- Can your AI patent their own invention?
- What does the future hold?
In her presentation, 'Biodiscovery and Traditional Knowledge: Implications for IP', Kellie will cover the following topics:
- What activities fall within the Biodiscovery Act 2004 (Qld)?
- What IP could be the subject of a benefit sharing agreement? How will it impact commercialisation of IP?
- Practical tips when using genetic resources or traditional knowledge & customs to leverage your R&D
- Proposed Queensland legislative amendments
Available in-person, live streamed or on demand, the 7th Annual Intellectual Property Law Review is a jam-packed day full of industry expert speakers reviewing recent IP law developments. Earn up to 7 CPD points for the full day or 4 CPD points per session.
To find out all information sessions and where to register your attendance click here.