8th Annual Intellectual Property Conference
Tuesday, 10 March 2020
9:00am - 5:15pm
Level 3, 10 Spring Street
In his presentation, 'Further changes to Australia's Patent Landscape', Robert will cover the following topics:
- IP Laws Amendment Bill (part 2): what impact will it have?
- Life after innovation patents: some tips
- The objects clause: can the Patent Office be trusted?
- Section 40(3A) challenges: the new ground for attack
- Inventive step test deferred but...
- Brief review of recent case such as Sequinom and Seiko
Now in its 8th year, The Annual Intellectual Property Conference, brings together IP law experts to deliver and discuss the most significant up-to-date Australia and global IP news. Welcoming law professionals from all industries, this two session conference provides up to 7 CPD points and can be attended in person, online and on demand.
To find out all information sessions and where to register your attendance click here.