IP Webinar: Corporate Groups - Trade Mark Control & Ownership
Tuesday, 24 March 2020
Earn 1 CPD point for Trade Marks with Griffith Hack's webinar, presented by Principal Lawyer Kellie Stonier.
Following Lodestar Anstalt, there have been several Federal Court cases concerning the control of trade marks in the context of a group of companies. The decisions in these cases provide insights as to what 'authorised use' means in practice and how a trade mark is to be controlled by its owner.
This free forum will include a light lunch, tea and coffee and a chance to network before and after the presentation.
Hosted by Principal Lawyer, Kellie Stonier
Join us to discuss:
- Lodestar Anstalt V Campari America  FCAFC 92
- Calico Global Pty Ltd V Calico LLC  FCA 2096
- Hells Angels Motorcycle Corporation (Australia) Pty Limited V Redbubble Limited  FCA 355
- Trident Seafoods Corporation V Trident Foods Pty Ltd  FCAFC 100
- Pham Global Pty Ltd V Insight Clinical Imaging Pty Ltd  FCAFC 83
Who should attend?
- In-house counsel
- Licensing executives
- Brand managers
- Innovation managers
- Contract managers
- IP managers
If you would like to join this webinar please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the attendee link.