Australia has firmly established its position as a global resources powerhouse, with one of the world’s richest stocks of critical minerals and metals. And emerging quickly is a burgeoning renewables sectors, capitalising on Australia’s abundance of natural attributes to power new energy solutions.
Growth in these sectors is being accelerated by a rapid race to innovate. Technological and process developments are occurring frequently, and the need for robust IP protection is becoming more and more important.
How Griffith Hack can help
Our experts have significant experience working with global leaders across the energy, mining and resources, and clean energy and renewables sectors. They have the specific expertise across:
- Mining equipment and processes including down hole drilling equipment, fluid motors, heavy haul rail and road transport
- Core orientation
- LNG production
- Topsides and subsea oil and gas equipment and infrastructure
- Automated mining systems
- Clean energy technology including solar and wind technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Minerals processing
- Materials science and metallurgy
- Water and waste treatment
- Blasting technology