Clean energy technology is playing a pivotal role in future energy generation worldwide and Australia is in an enviable position to capitalise.
Supported by an abundance of natural attributes to power new energy solutions, Australian companies are benefitting from significant investment by the federal government and favourable operating conditions designed to facilitate the commercialisation of new low emissions technologies.
Liquid natural gas (LNG) exportation is also expanding. Australia is moving from a regional hub to a global leader in LNG.
Despite this upturn in local production, the bulk of these projects are still being conducted offshore and outside Australian waters. Because of this, it’s important for Australian companies operating in this space to understand how their IP can be protected.
How Griffith Hack can help you
Our renewable energy expertise spans:
- Solar energy
- Wind energy and power
- Advanced battery technology
- Energy storage
- Clean coal power
- Water filtration and purification
- Sewage and waste water treatment
- Processing and treatment of waste materials and residues
- Natural gas extraction
- Efficient structures including buildings
- Semiconductor based photovoltaic cells
- Organic photovoltaic cells
- Carbon credits and trading
- Biological, physical and chemical carbon capture and storage
- Hydroelectric and tidal power generation
- Carbon neutral and environmentally safe industrial processes
- Biofuel production
- Energy harvesting
- Pyrolysis of organics
- Recycling of organics and other materials
- Thermal recycling
- Environmental impact monitoring
- Natural ventilation systems
- Sustainable agriculture
- Combined heat and power, trigeneration
- Conductive polymer technologies