With the high cost of labour and fluctuating commodity prices, Australia’s mining and resource companies need to work smarter, faster and better.
The mining and resources industry is seeing innovation shift away from mining companies, and towards technology suppliers.
The companies that embrace technological innovation are reaping the rewards, focusing on automation to drive down costs and increase efficiency.
How Griffith Hack can help you
- Mining equipment and processes including down hole drilling equipment, fluid motors, heavy haul rail and road transport
- Core orientation
- LNG production
- Topsides and subsea oil and gas equipment and infrastructure
- Automated mining systems
- Clean energy technology including solar and wind technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronic engineering
- Minerals processing
- Materials science and metallurgy
- Water and waste treatment