Aaron LePoidevin is a dynamic and energetic leader, passionate about strategically supporting innovation in Australia and abroad.
As Griffith Hack’s Managing Director, Aaron works with the firm’s board, principals and senior management team, overseeing the effective running of the business. He is also responsible for ensuring Griffith Hack meets its shareholders’ expectations, continues to provide excellent client service, remains a great place to work and contributes to the communities in which it operates.
It’s a role Aaron is well-placed to fill. He joined the firm in 2020, having held a number of leadership positions in professional services and technology.
Aaron enjoys working at the intersection of science, technology and commercialisation as it allows him to leverage his entrepreneurial approach and unique combination of professional services, technology and start-up experience.
Through working with some of the most innovative listed, privately held and venture backed companies, he has developed a passion for helping organisations grow the assets that give them their competitive advantage.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) – Adelaide University
- Bachelor of Commerce – Adelaide University
- Solicitor (New South Wales)
- Genesis Park Global Leadership Program
- Australian Institute of Management’s Top 30 Under 30
- Start-up Mentor of the Year
- Law Society of New South Wales