Dr Craig Don Paul is a patent attorney based in Melbourne.
Craig has a strong background in biochemistry and molecular biology. His enthusiasm for research and novel discoveries helps clients complete the patent process and empower their commercialisation strategy.
Craig’s research background includes spectral and structural characterisations of recombinant proteins and advanced confocal imaging techniques. Within his PhD, his primary research focused on the expression and characterisation of recombinant fluorescent and the 3D structural characterisation of variants of these proteins, resulting in several publications.
Prior to Griffith Hack, Craig worked overseas at the Universitätsmedizin Göttingen in Germany where he focused on novel imaging techniques to measure conformational changes of adherent proteins.
Craig recently completed a Masters of Intellectual Property Law to become a registered Patent & Trade Marks Attorney in Australia.
- Masters of Intellectual Property Law, University of Melbourne
- Post Doctoral Research, Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany
- Doctor of Philosophy (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Monash University
- Honours (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Monash University
- Bachelor of Biotechnology and Cell Biology (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology), La Trobe University