Emma Mitchell is a principal and lawyer based in Melbourne.
Emma is particularly passionate about helping organisations develop overall IP strategies, and implementing best practice IP management, policies and training. Emma focusses on getting to know clients’ business so she can provide relevant, practical, and commercial solutions.
Emma’s expertise includes commercial contracts (including in relation to licence), supply, export, manufacturing, collaboration, research and development, branding and sponsorship.
Emma has extensive experience in both contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters in many sectors including consumer goods, fashion, design, and manufacturing. Emma has helped many clients successfully build, commercialise and protect valuable IP assets to give them the best competitive advantage possible.
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) – The University of Tasmania
- Bachelor of Laws – The University of Tasmania
- Recognised as a Leading Individual
World Trademark Review 1000
Bronze, Prosecution & Strategy
Bronze, Enforcement & Litigation
- Recognised Trade Mark Leader
WIPR Leaders, 2022
- Member, Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)