“There are many tools and approaches available to help create a more robust IP protection strategy”
Gizelle has considerable experience working across all intellectual property rights in Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East -having worked in Dubai in a specialist IP firm. She provides international clients relevant local knowledge and Australian clients with advice that considers an international context.
Gizelle can assist clients through the journey of IP creation, to protection and enforcement, taking pride in getting to know her client’s needs and wants while managing their risk to find a competitive advantage. Gizelle is particularly keen on helping businesses manage and implement systems and procedures to best utilise their IP assets. Gizelle’s experience includes commercialisation of IP, enforcement of IP and management of international portfolios.
- Master of Laws (Global Business Law) - La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Communication) - RMIT University
- Bachelor of Laws - La Trobe University
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- Registered Trade Mark Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)