Jennifer Wyndham-Wheeler is a patent attorney based in Sydney.
Jennifer has a wealth of experience in engineering inventions, from consumer goods, locking systems, and household tools to giant mining excavators. Jennifer is excited to focus her practice on design-led businesses and work with designers and innovators to protect and commercially develop their IP.
Jennifer enjoys working closely with clients and acting as a trusted adviser. She tells clients what they need to know to best protect their IP and give them a commercial edge.
- Master of Intellectual Property Law – The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Law – University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Industrial Engineering) – University of Toronto, Canada
- Registered Patent Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)
- Rising Star in IP, Managing Intellectual Property, 2018, 2019 & 2020