John Scicluna is a registered patent and trade marks attorney based in Sydney.
With a background in materials science in the private and research sectors, John’s experience enables him to work across multiple areas of technology. He has experience working with a broad range of clients from individual inventors and small to medium enterprises, to large global businesses and research organisations.
- Master of Intellectual Property Law, The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate (Research Management and Commercialisation), University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Engineering (Materials Science) (Honours 1), University of New South Wales
- Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)
- University Medal in Materials Engineering, University of New South Wales, 2009