Kerry Dick is a registered patent and trade marks attorney based in Melbourne.
Kerry practices predominantly in the fields of mechanical engineering, machinery and medical devices, with particular expertise in automotive design. She has extensive experience patenting mechanical inventions ranging from small gadgetry and tools to large scale machinery.
With formal qualifications in automotive mechanical engineering, Kerry has over 13 years’ experience working with some of the world’s leading car manufacturers including Land Rover, BMW, Mini, Chevrolet and GM Holden. During this time she worked across a full spectrum of automotive innovations including engines, gearboxes, differentials, suspension systems, glazing and sealing, and vehicle safety systems.
- Master of Laws (Intellectual Property), Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice: Leo Cussen Institute
- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), Monash University
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Auto), University of Hertfordshire
- Adventra Leadership Training Course, Melbourne University, Business School
- Chartered Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Fellow, The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- Member, IPSANZ
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria