Dr Malcolm Peh is a registered patent and trade marks attorney based in Melbourne.
With a background in telecommunications and computing, and as a former patent examiner, Malcolm understands what it takes to get clients from idea to patent grant.
Malcolm specialises in all things patents and assisted Samsung in their litigation with Apple. His clients range from individual inventors to large multi-national corporations in the areas of telecommunication protocols, database systems, web technologies, data security, gaming products and business method inventions.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Telecommunications) – University of Melbourne
- Master of Industrial Property – University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Electrical & Electronic Engineering) – University of Melbourne
- Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)
- Member, Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)