Robert Wulff is a registered patent attorney based in Sydney.
Robert works with and develops IP strategies for a wide variety of organisations focused on chemical, process and mechanical engineering and the applied chemistry fields, particularly the building and resources industries, clean and efficient energy technologies, steel, water and waste treatment, packaging and closure systems and agricultural technologies.
- Master of Science equiv. (Chemical Engineering), Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, University of Sydney
- Registered Patent Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)
- Member, Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia
- Key Professional, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021