Sally is a registered Australian trade marks attorney and lawyer. She practices primarily in the commercial side of intellectual property law and in trade mark law.
Sally advises clients in a range of industries on the identification, protection, commercialisation and defence of their intellectual property rights.
Sally has extensive experience in drafting and negotiation of all types of commercial and information technology agreements. These include licensing agreements and transfer of technology agreements. She also practises extensively in the area of trade mark registration and prosecution, audits, opposition and non-use proceedings.
- Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law – The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Notarial Practice
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Science – Monash University
- Register Trade Mark Attorney
- Notary Republic