Sara Pearson is a lawyer and trade marks attorney based in Perth.
Sara enjoys working with clients across all industries to harness and protect their intellectual property. She specialises in trade mark and brand protection including trade mark prosecution, registration, opposition and infringement action. She also has expertise in competition and consumer law and dispute resolution, including litigation.
Sara provides commercial intellectual property services including drafting IP licences, assignments and confidentiality agreements to ensure that the value of clients’ intellectual property assets are enhanced. She works to develop and provide outcomes that help clients to achieve their specific needs.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Science, University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property, University of Technology Sydney
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia and High Court of Australia
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)