“I enjoy the variety and constant challenge provided by IP related matters. It is highly stimulating with a focus on building confidence and bringing success to my clients.”
With a strong background in Physics and Geosciences, coupled with a strong interest in the legal aspect of IP, Sophie specialises in Physics, Electrical and IT and contributes to securing the prosecution of patent applications and advising clients on the best strategies available to protect their inventions.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Geosciences) - NASA, Houston, US/Université Paris Est, France
- Master of Intellectual Property Law - University of Technology Sydney
- Master of Science, Physics and Applications (Materials Science, Geophysics) - Université Paris Est, France
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Physics/Applied Physics - Université Paris Est, France
- Registered Patent Attorney (Australia and New Zealand)