Funding and cash flow are critical
No matter what their life stage, funding and cash flow is a key business challenge. Some businesses overlook their ability to leverage their IP assets to secure debt funding. Or they ignore the potential to attract investors by articulating the value and potential of technology and brands.
Established and new businesses alike need to maximise their access to government entitlements, whether tax regimes or grant funding. Through our partnership and collaboration with Glasshouse Advisory, also part of the IPH Ltd Group, we help companies understand and effectively communicate the value of their IP assets, and exploit those assets to secure funding from private and public sources.
The following services provided by Glasshouse Advisory assist businesses to secure their cash flow:
- Assisting to prepare your R&D Taxation application
- Assisting you to identify and apply for grants, including industry grants, government grants and particularly Export Market Development Grants
- IP valuations and assessments to communicate value to investors
- IP valuations to establish security for debt funding
- IP Economics assessments which identify opportunities for commercialisation, monetisation and passive revenue streams (eg licensing)
- Introductions through our network to investor groups, incubator and accelerator programs
If you would like more information please get in touch with your regular Griffith Hack contact or call us on 03 9243 8300.