A sometimes overlooked avenue for revenue
Cash flow can be a critical challenge for business. Government grants are a sometimes overlooked avenue for companies to supplement their revenue streams.
In many cases, grants directly offset business investment in IP.
With so many government schemes available, many of which are narrowly targeted and frequently changing, it’s easy to miss opportunities. When this happens, companies are leaving money on the table.
As with any bureaucratic process, there’s an art to maximising the prospects of success and funds received. Experience and knowledge are required to access available grants and maximise return. Through our partnership and collaboration with Glasshouse Advisory, also part of the Xenith IP Group, we can provide you with the following services:
- Advising on availability and eligibility for a wide range of government grants that support innovative activities
- Preparing grant applications
- Providing accurate estimates of grant funding to support cash flow projections
- Advising how to offset the cost of IP protection through grants
- Export Market Development Grant specialist support. Further details on this grant and our service are here.
If you would like more information or to discuss further – please get in touch with your regular Griffith Hack contact or Marketing Executive Tracey Gold on 03 9243 8300.