Getting a new product to market often means navigating a regulatory and commercial minefield. As well as sorting the red tape and ensuring freedom to operate, setting up the right commercial agreements and relationships can be the difference between profit and pitfall.
A powerful IP strategy runs from startup to exit and the right legal advice at the beginning, helps ensure the right outcome at the end.
How Griffith Hack can help you
Our non-contentious team specialises in assisting organisations with the commercialisation and licensing of intellectual property. Our clients range from multinational corporations, research organisations, universities and start-ups to the individual inventor.
Our services and expertise
- Licences, including patent licenses and trade mark licenses
- Collaborative research and development agreements
- Material transfer agreements
- Joint venture agreements and CRC agreements
- Global exploitation arrangements
- IP assignments
- Manufacturing, supply and distribution agreements
- Research and development (R&D) agreements
- Branding and marketing advice
- Confidentiality agreements
- Software agreements
- Trade promotions
- Service and consultancy agreements
- IP due diligence’s
- Website including development and hosting agreements, website terms and conditions
- Privacy matters