The bulk of corporate value is generated by intangible assets
Intellectual property rights are the crown jewels of intangibles due to their quality of earnings and strength of ownership.
These rights underpin the value of brands, technology and artistic content. Yet despite the value potential of IP, its management is typically not supported by robust data and market insights.
Whether you are a start-up or multi-national you can gain commercial success from IP through identifying and evaluating strategic options, track performance and quantify return on investment and quantify the strength and value of brands, technology and other intangible assets
To assist clients gain the most value from their IP, our specialists provide the following IP Economic services:
- Analytics – including patent and trade mark searches and landscape analysis
- Valuations – for financial reporting, tax, litigation and strategy determination
- Brand Economics – including portfolio management and innovation targeting
- Tech Economics - including portfolio management and innovation targeting
- Monetisation & Acceleration – support in IP finding, licencing and transactions
If you would like more information please get in touch with your regular Griffith Hack contact or call us on 03 9243 8300.